Townhallers Hi-Jacking You Tube With 30 Sec. Clips

Posted: Sunday, August 9, 2009 | Posted by Chico Brisbane | Labels: , ,


Over the past few days, You Tube has become swamped with Anti-Health Care Reform videos. Some usres have cut several 10 minute videos into 10 one munute video clips, or even 20 thirty second clips in an effort to take up page after page on You Tube. I suppose to make it appear differently then how it actually is. Many of the videos have no subject or even dialog for that matter and just show people milling about. I just wish that if these people are going to "wag the dog" they would at least make an effort not to make it look so staged.

Below is one of my 6 minute videos, as I have no desire to to cut it down into 120 thirty second clips so that I can follow suit.


.

LEAVE A COMMENT
.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment