Guess How The Boston Bombing Brothers Acquired Thier Firearms?

Posted: Friday, April 19, 2013 | Posted by Chico Brisbane | Labels: ,


Lets set aside all of the explosives, pressure cookers, hand grenades and other weapons of mass destruction for now. How did the Boston Bombing Brothers acquire the firearms and ammuntion they used to shoot it out with law enforcement overnight and murder 26-year old police officer Sean Collier on the campus of MIT? - That's a question that has yet to approached by the cable news media and believe-you-me, I've been watching.


Could the elder of the brothers have walked into a gun store and purchased them legally? - I suppose. However, I think it is highly doubtful and as a proponant of universal background checks, I hope they purchased them at a gun show or in some other questionable manner with nothing more than a wink and a smile.

I am not against assult weapons or any other type of weapon for that matter. I just think that if purchasing and owning a vehicle in this country requires registering it with the Department of Motor Vehicles, maybe purchasing and owning a fire arm should require registering it with the Department of Justice or the ATF without exception.

Law enforcement officials identified the suspect still on the loose as Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, of Cambridge, Mass. His brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, was identified as the man killed during an encounter with police after an armed carjacking of a Mercedes SUV in Cambridge. The brothers’ alleged motive in Monday’s bombings remains unclear, but in the last several months, Tamerlan Tsarnaev had posted videos to YouTube indicating his interest in radical Muslim ideologies.

So, can you guess how the Boston Bombing Brothers acquired thier firearms? - Without a doubt we will eventually find out, but I am just surprised that as of yet, the media has yet to even ask the question. What's your guess? - How did they get the guns and will the one remaining terrorist, Dzhokar Tsarnaev be taken alive?







4 COMMENTS:

  1. Anonymous said...
  2. I think the got the guns from a friend or family member

  3. Anonymous said...
  4. Fuck! I thought this was going to be about how they got guns.

  5. Chico Brisbane said...
  6. Sorry. I thought the word GUESS and the beginning of the title and the ? at the end was sufficient. I mean it is, just not for you, I guess. lol

  7. Anonymous said...
  8. In that respect, this item does work or at the pretty least does not make untrue
    claims.

    My webpage - medina-psicologia.ugr.es

Post a Comment