Oh Magic 8 Ball!: Is Glenn Beck Fixin' To Get Fired From Fox News?

Posted: Monday, March 7, 2011 | Posted by Chico Brisbane | Labels: , ,

Way back in November of 2009, I pondered the possibility of Lou Dobbs replacing the train wreck at Fox News that has become Glenn Beck. I wrote in this blog post that my prediction is that Lou Dobbs will replace an already burned out Glenn Beck at Fox News and do so in Beck's timeslot.

While Dobbs is already slated to revamp is "Lou Dobbs Tonight" show at Fox, a later reassignment into Beck's old timeslot would be likely.

It would be similar to how Lawrence O'Donnell's show was allowed to get underway, but then shifted timeslots once Keith Olbermann was purged from MSNBC's line-up.

I'm sure Fox News Exec's are contemplating the worst case scenario of another presidential election cycle with Glenn Beck and a functioning microphone. I think it all began when Beck changed the format of his show from the traditional behind the desk news program into what it's become. A never ending revisionist history lesson complete with chalkboards and homework assignments. It's not surprising that Becks literary offerings to the world are the textbooks required to understand his convoluted message.

Even further back in July of 2009 in this blog post I was wondering if Lou Dobbs was 'screen testing' for Fox News. He seemed to be going in a conspiratorial direction similar to Beck when Dobbs started to embrace controversy by pretending not to embrace it. One of my favorites was how Dobbs would say that President Obama could put the whole birther thing to rest if he'd just show 'everyone' his 'real' birth certificate. Then he'd quickly clarify that by 'real' birth certificate, he meant the 'original' birth certificate.

Now there are rumblings of Beck's pending demise in the New York Times today that anonymous officials at Fox News are "looking at the end of his contract in December and contemplating life without Mr. Beck."

I have to say that I have no idea how this is going to pan out. I mean one can always hope, right? - Hang on a minute! - I got it!


SHAKE! - SHAKE! -SHAKE

Question: Oh Magic 8 Ball ! - Is Glenn Beck's goose cooked over at Fox News?

Answer: Doubtful :(

FUCK YOU MAGIC 8 BALL! - YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!

2 COMMENTS:

  1. Joel Krause said...
  2. LMFAO I wonder what ever happened to my magic eight ball?

  3. Anonymous said...
  4. I snorted mine

Post a Comment